Laturno Kuick Realty|
Vikki Kuick: 619-741-9651
Laturno Kuick Realty |
Serving All of San Diego County
San Diego, CA 91945
Gary Laturno: 619-741-9652
Put an Attorney and MBA on Your Team!
Dear Visitor: Vikki and I have a passion for houses - both beautiful and ugly, and we take pride in the fact that we offer outstanding service that is substantially above and beyond what is available in the market today. Our educational backgrounds and work experience, along with our real estate investor experience, set us apart. We are able to offer tailored solutions for every situation!
Please feel free to contact us at any time. We look forward to working with you, your family, friends and associates.
Gary M. Laturno, President, Laturno Kuick Realty
Vikki Kuick - Vice President & CFO, Laturno Kuick Realty
Real Estate Investor and Property Manager
17 years Corporate Business Experience
Excellent Analytical and Math Skills
Creative and unique ideas
Your home and real estate decisions are
significant financial commitments
My experience can help you make smart real estate transactions...
and have fun doing it!
Gary Laturno, Esq - President, Laturno Kuick Realty
Mr. Laturno serves as a real estate consultant to countless individuals including attorneys, judges, Realtors, HUD certified housing counselors, the District Attorney's office and the San Diego Superior Court.
Since 2007, his law practice has focused on counseling homeowners in financial distress, as well as training volunteer attorneys and housing counselors on options to avoid foreclosure and the U. S. Housing Crisis. On December 16, 2009, Mr. Laturno was the recipient of the Housing Opportunities Collaborative Distinguished Pro Bono Attorney Service Award. See below.
You may contact Mr. Laturno by email at Gary@LandKRealty.com, or you may go to the bottom of this page to send a message or question to him. He can also be reached directly at 619-741-9652.
Broker and Realtor - DRE License #01351591
· Member, National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors and San Diego Association of Realtors;
· Thirty years experience buying, holding and selling residential real estate;
· Property manager and Real Estate Investor
Real Estate Instructor: Taught prep course for CA State Real Estate License Exam at the San Diego Association of Realtors and the Pacific West Association of Realtors in Orange County. Trained more than 1,000 licensed Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons in California; regularly teaches real estate seminars to attorneys, Realtors, investors and homeowners;
Real Estate Seminars: Go to www.LandKRealty.com and click onto "Upcoming Seminars" to identify classes that Gary will be teaching in the days ahead.
Mediator and Arbitrator - visit www.GaryLaturno.com; Mediator, San Diego Superior Court Mediation Panel; Arbitrator and Mediator, American Arbitration Association (AAA); to review Mr. Laturno's AAA mediator resume, visit www.adr.org, click onto "Mediator Resumes" located on the left side of the home page, type in Laturno and specify CA
Retired FBI Agent
· 25 years FBI experience
· Special Agent in the Memphis, New Orleans and San Diego Field Offices
· FBI Press Spokesman and Principal Legal Advisor, FBI, San Diego
· Attorney and FBI Chief of Civil Litigation, FBIHQ, Washington, D. C.
Experienced negotiator - Successfully negotiated thousands of transactions as an attorney, mediator, real estate broker and real estate investor
Real Estate Highlights
· Mr. Laturno has years of experience buying, rehabbing, selling and owning homes
· He has years of experience representing buyers and sellers in real estate transactions
· Mr. Laturno's real estate company was featured in Business Week Magazine in the May 7, 2007, issue for its work negotiating short sales with mortgage lenders.
· Chair, Community Service Committee, San Diego County Bar Association (SDCBA), 2008-2009
· Co Chair elect, Real Property Law Section, SDCBA
· Co Chair, Fee Dispute Mediation Committee, SDCBA
· Attorney Volunteer, San Diego area HOME clinics, counseling distressed homeowners
The Housing Opportunities Collaborative Distinguished Pro Bono Attorney Service Award is presented to Gary M. Laturno, Esq, December 16, 2009
"In recognition for your support of the Housing Opportunities Collaborative HOME Clinics
"Your efforts to train, provide networking opportunities and support systems to HUD approved housing counselors, mortgage counselors and volunteer attorneys, resulted in valuable information and personal counseling being giving to distressed homeowners in San Diego County
"Your hard work and dedication have aided homeowners immensely in recovering from their financial and mortgage crisis."
Vino Pajanor, President & Executive Director, Housing Opportunities Collaborative, December 16, 2009