Selling Your Home
We can sell your house!
What are your concerns, questions and special needs? We understand that each person's situation is unique and the need or decision to sell one's property is always stressful. (We know - we've been there!) At Laturno Kuick Realty we will listen to you, answer your questions, recommend a course of action and tailor our services to meet your unique, special situation.
- We can list and sell your home. Our 3 Step Marketing Program is especially important in today's tough real estate market. We will help to get your property ready to sell, maximize exposure and get you top dollar. We will handle all of the details, and our commissions are always negotiable.
- We can even help you if you think you owe more than your home might currently be worth. Short sales are common today; the banks are more cooperative and open to approving short sales. A short sale is a much better option for a lender than a foreclosure.
List Your Home with Laturno Kuick Realty!
Another one SOLD!!
We have the tools and expertise to effectively market your home and maximize its value, even in today's difficult market. Our selling program is a comprehensive 3 - step process. First, we work with you to identify an appropriate sales price and help to ensure your home is in the best possible condition prior to listing and showing. Second, we will market your property and maximize its exposure. And finally, we will provide personal assistance every step of the way to get you the best price and close in a timely way. Here's how we can help:
- Get It Ready - It is critical to have your home show at its very best particularly in this slow market. We can recommend strategies to best prepare your home for the market and to maximize its value:
- Comprehensive market analysis to determine the right price or price range to list your property to sell in a timely manner (for a no obligation on line analysis click here) - accurate pricing based on real data!
- Tips to ready your home for viewing - tips to make it appeal to a wide range of buyers!
- Staging - Vacant homes feel cold and the buyers often can't visualize how they might utilize the floorplan. We will provide staging materials, such as towels, artwork, and accessories to make your home feel warm and attractive. Emotions make a difference!
- Home inspection to identify the problems before your buyer does!
- Referrals to affordable handymen, gardeners, painters, plumbers, electricians. If your home is a true FIXER - we are experienced in all aspects of renovation! We have access to reliable, cost effective work teams who can come in and quickly get your home ready to put on the market! We have design experience, hands-on experience and know where in town to get the best prices on materials.
- Go To Market - Tools to expose your property to the public, buyers and 15,000 Realtors in San Diego County and beyond. The following options are available:
- MLS - utilizing the Multiple Listing Service advertises your home to thousands of Realtors and their clients
- Numerous Website postings - Realtor.com among many others; we also stimulate interest with regular Craigslist postings
- Photos - good pictures are worth a thousand words
- Open Houses - as often as you'd like
- Professional yard sign
- Visual Tour
- Neighborhood signs to lead buyers to your property
- Unlimited Flyers
- Lockbox - if you agree; it provides hassle free access to your property for Realtors and qualified buyers
- Postcards to alert neighbors a home may be available for thier family or friends
- Get It Sold & Successfully Close - We will handle the details including:
- Evaluating the strength of potential buyers and their offers
- Negotiating price, terms and conditions - We have years of experience negotiating transactions and bringing parties together
- Assisting in making legally required disclosures
- Coordinating all details of the escrow process
- Coordinating inspections - We'll be there with you at the inspections
- Coordinating repairs, hauling, cleaning - anything necessary before turning over the keys
- Handling all paperwork
A great big cookie and appreciated Thank You from a client!
Do you owe more that your home is worth? Or are you worried about foreclosure?
You can still sell your home and minimize the impact to your credit. We have experience with all types of sales including those when your debt is more than the current market value of your mortgage. Go to the pre-foreclosure section to see what we can do for you!
Also visit www.BestShortSalesinSD.com
Please contact us by phone or e-mail. We look forward to providing you with options that will work for you!